Estudiante de medicina. Apasionada de la música y de levantarme tarde. Todo lo que ocurre en mi vida es lo que me define, tanto lo bueno como lo malo. Pero aún así, siempre sonriente.
miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011
I'm no longer your muse.
I wonder if we should finish this stupid thing we're living. I don't know why I'm reproaching myself what I should reproach us, both. I didn't expect anything from you more than just a little talk. A little talk that should be 'hello', just for upbringing. Maybe the best would be a farewell. A farewell in which we ought to be sincere with each other, to show our feelings just the way they are. It sounds utopian, I know. We'll never have this talk even though we need it. But, fuck, I'm so damn stupid I keep on thinking something will change. But it won't. This undefined thing is creeping me has a long future ahead of it. I just have to find out how is living without you. It doesn't have to be as hard as it seems.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario